Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mission: Possible

For missionaries-to-be, current missionaries, and returned missionaries.
One Sunday, after interviewing a prospective missionary in my ward, i thought of this design. The young man was already 19 years old, but was having a hard time deciding whether he should go. Going on a mission seemed impossible at the moment with all the things he still wants to do. My advise to him was that the Lord wants him to go and that he can develop the desire if he does the right things.
Going on a full-time mission is one of the best decisions I've made in my life. I wish every young man can experience the joy of serving the Lord in the mission field. It is possible. It is the right thing to do.

A spoof of the "Mission: Impossible" logo.

Status: AVAILABLE
Price: Php 275

0 comments: